Saturday, March 1, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #2 SON

HAPPY 31st  BIRTHDAY #2 SON !!!!
He is a very successful, caring adult and we are very proud of him. He is also a great uncle to this little guy who thinks the world of his uncle D.





The predicted snow for our area didn't materialize thankfully and it was a regular market Saturday for me.
The crowd was low as expected after the "s" word in the forecast but I did sell quite a few things so I am thankful.
I got the news today that Rebekah got the table just across the isle from mine. She is going to sell sewn baby items and gluten free baked products which we have had many request for.
After market I stopped by Big Lots to check for a new chair for the living room. This weekend is 20% off everything but I didn't find anything but a few secret sister gifts.
Hubbie helped me unload the van when I got home and we relaxed and watched a basketball game between UNC/Virginia Tech  which UNC won.  We watched parts of a couple other games since there was nothing else on TV this evening.
I did chores and had a supper.
Aaron and Rebekah made it home from Orlando, Fl. where they have been this week at a Sod Grass convention.  They also got to take little EVY to Disney World which she loved.
Thankful for their safe travels.
Hubbie and I had a restful evening to end a hectic week.
March came in like a lamb today as we had sunny skies and mid 50's temperatures.
Thankful to God for the blessing of the day and looking forward to worshiping Him tomorrow with my church family.
Good Night and God Bless.


1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, We are home from a wonderful trip to Arkansas with friends. Photos tomorrow!!!!!

Hope you have had a great week. We are/were supposed to get rain/sleet/ice/snow today-tomorrow here --but so far nothing at all. It's all north of us... (Suits me!)

Happy Birthday to your son... Amazing how fast our kids grow up!!!

Hugs,
Betsy