Saturday, July 5, 2014

GOOD AFTER FOURTH MARKET DAY

Up early and off to market this morning. G-son spent the night with daughter last night and they are already there with her blackberries and baked goods. G-son called to asked hubbie to stop by Chick-fi-la to pick up some breakfast for him.
It was another good selling day as daughter and I both almost sold out of baked goods and berries.
G-son spent the day with his "curb market crew" and they all were very well behaved.



G-son went home with his aunt T after market and I picked up baking supplies at Aldi on my way home.
While his aunt T mowed her lawn g-son and Kermit relaxed on the steps with popsicle and drink to watch.
After I got the van unloaded I relaxed also trying to wind down after my busy week.
Hubbie and I cleaned up and put away all the tables and extra things from last night.
He worked in the garden while I did the chores.
After supper we sat outside but the air is still a bit cool to be out there late in the evening.
I am catching up my blogging tonight as throughout this week I haven't posted on a regular daily bases because of one problem or another with the internet connection or my phone having trouble sending the pics to my e-mail, etc. ,etc.  but all the problems finally got worked out tonight so I was able to catch up.
Grateful for the many undeserved blessings of the day.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

linda m said...

I am happy to hear that you had a good day at market. G-son sure looked like he was enjoying himself. I was also happy to hear that there were no fatalities from the Hurricane. I was wondering where you were all week. Good old internet problems; I have been having a few of those lately also. They are so annoying. Blessings