Friday, July 17, 2015

GOOD DOCTOR'S REPORT AND ME TURNING ONE YEAR OLD IN 1955

Up and out early this morning to get things done before my OB appointment at 2:00.
After chores and breakfast I read a short devotion then tackled my baking for the day.
I baked 13 caramel, 4 chocolate and 2 pound cakes . I was finished actually before I figured I would be so that was a good thing.
I left at 1:00 to make a stop at the Walmart beside the doc's office for some baking supplies.
My appointment went very well, way better than last year when he had to rush out to deliver a baby leaving a waiting room full of patients. I was a bit nervous when she called to make the appointment and said she could "fit" me in today at 2:00.
This was either a very good sign or a very bad sign when I got there and sat in a completely empty waiting room.

Turns out it was a good sign and I was in and out in record time with a perfect bill of health, thank the Lord.
I made another stop on the way home since I was in Asheville at another Walmart and then made it home just as hubbie was getting in from work at 4:15.
We unloaded my supplies then had a snack before the news came.
After chores and a short break I spent the remainder of the night icing my cakes and getting things ready for market.
With all the business of this day and no time for any more pic seems like a good time to continue the decade photos with July 1955.
This is me at my first birthday party !!!  Looks like it is just me and my cake , haha.
 This another picture of me dated July 1955.
 I am so glad I had an picture taking aunt !!!!  I love all those curls !!!
Thankful to God for the life he has blessed me with, both in hard times and good times He was always by my side.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: