Saturday, September 19, 2015

MOUNTAIN STATE FAIR

Off to market early this morning. Although I don't think anyone would have noticed as the market parking lot was pretty empty when we arrived.
Sales were very slow today but I am thankful for what I did sell as always.
After market I headed to Aldi and then home to relax for a little while. The heat is back, 84 degrees coupled with a very slow day has sapped me of energy.
As I rested I looked through the pics from the kids of their trip to the fair this morning.
Re and El ride the bee......
Love that big smile on g-son's face.......
 Daughter and EL in an elephant.......
 Daughter , Josh and EL on the chairlift........
 G-son, d-in-love and g-daughter on the chairlift.........
Re and BB ride in front of Josh and daughter and EL.......
 There's that smile again..........
Looks like they had lots of fun but they said it was uncomfortably hot over there this morning. They got there at 9:00 and left after lunch.
After a short rest hubbie and I went outside and planted all the plants I brought in from #2 son's.
At I got to replace the Hosta's that the hens reached through the fence and ate.
We finished the evening with chores, supper and a relaxing rest in the outside patio.
A not so smart neighbor was burning something this evening. As dry as it is this is scary !!!!
 The clouds moved in as the sun got lower.
 Wonder what was under this hole in the clouds and these sunrays ???????

As this beautiful scene brings another late summer day to an end I am humbly grateful for the blessings of this day and His grace as I strive to honor the Glory of His name in all that I do.
Good Night and God Bless

No comments: