Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BLESSED WEDNESDAY

Up and out early to begin this busy day.
While I ran some errands this morning I remembered Opra's chia tea latte that I love from Starbucks !
Their coffee is a bit strong for my taste but this hot chia tea, perfect !!!

I had to laugh at this!  How would you even pronounce this ????

When I looked for something for lunch after I got back home I discovered the 2 bunches of radishes I had bought at the flea market and roasted them for a delicious lunch. I tossed the radishes in olive oil with thyme and parmesan cheese and baked them for about 20 minutes at 450 . They turned out very good.

I baked cakes after lunch, 6 caramel and 4 pound cakes. I am expecting a major slow down in market this week, Especially with the dang Colonial gas line shut down again for the second time in 2 months creating gas shortages throughout the southeast. This time unfortunately a worker lost his life as a track hoe digging near the line hit it and caused a huge explosion and fire injuring several other workers also. There are already lines forming at gas stations once again.
I got finished with my baking about the same same time hubbie came home from work. We watched the news then did evening chores.
Another beautiful Fall sunset ended this gloriously blessed day.

I did weekly paperwork and paid bills then iced my caramel cakes while watching Survivor on TV. I need an early bedtime tonight as I am very tired.
Especially grateful tonight for the blessings of this day and humbly grateful for Jesus as He continues to shower only the blessings that can come from Heaven down on the family.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: