Saturday, January 28, 2017

ANNUAL MARKET STOCKHOLDERS MEETING

Brrrrrrr,  this morning it is mid 20's and the ice is alot thicker on the water buckets this morning as I do the chores.
Hubbie and I made it to market on time but no one was there to notice. It was a slow sales day today but I am thankful for the things I did sell. Total sales was a little more than 1/3rd of what I made last Saturday. I will never be able to figure out why some days are so good and some days are so slow.
I had several friends come by for visits today so I enjoyed the day.
We had our annual stockholders meeting after market closed today. It was a longer meeting than usual but a very good one and some changes should be coming soon from the discussions.
I was nominated for a board position but the same board members that served last year were re-elected which is okay by me.
I made a stop at Ingles for tomorrow's lunch supplies and made it home about 4:45.
In other news of the day g-son had an early morning , 9am basketball game. Daughter went and sent me a picture of g-son scoring a basket from a rebound he grabbed.
After the ball game which g-son's team lost by a huge margin to a very good team daughter took him to Asheville to have some fun for the day.
They went to the US Cellular center to the dinosaur exhibit.
He had his face painted first thing.
Played dinosaur mini golf.
And panned for dinosaur bones and other prehistoric finds !!!
They had a wonderful day together. That's what Aunts are for !!!!
Hubbie and I did chores this evening in the quickly cooling air. There is a winter storm advisory for the counties north of our area but the local DOT must have a different forecast because the roads were white with brine as I drove home today.
As I sit by the window typing this I can hear the wind howling outside and the temperature at 11:00 is 38 degrees with a perfect snowing temperature of 28 for a low predicted for tonight.
Hubbie and I have spent a restful Saturday night in the recliner and on the couch , he cut firewood all day and I am feeling kind of puny so that was a perfect way to spend this evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and looking forward to worshiping God with my church family tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night






No comments: