Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BACK TO PLAYSCHOOL

7am wake up call as g-daughter arrived. She was sleepy so I layed back down with her and she went right back to sleep. She slept until 8am but I just rested as she was laying on my shoulder and I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep.
It was raining pretty hard when I went to bed last night but thankfully it is past us this morning just leaving mud , fog and another  more than 6/10ths inch in the gauge.
This was g-daughter's first day back to play school and she had to move up into the toddler class from the baby room. She wasn't sure about all the new faces and followed me to the door twice before one of the teachers got her distracted so I could slip out the door.
I came home and got all the animals fed and gave Sadie more meds and let her out in the yard hoping she would stay close to the house today.
I had a late breakfast and then did some house cleaning before I went back to pick g-daughter up.
She had done fine they said and didn't show any signs of being unhappy when I got there to get her.
She was a tired little girl and slept all the way home.
I stopped at the storage shed and brought more plastic bins to the house to take more Christmas decorations down.
After g-daughter and I had lunch we un-decorated the Christmas tree. She wasn't much help but liked to look at all the ornaments as I put them in a box.
I had plans to get more things down today but g-daughter had other ideas so we played and danced the afternoon away.
She had a snack. An apple a day keeps the doctor away !!!
More Bernie time !!!!
I am loving this little car as it has become her seat of choice to watch TV from !!
We had a great afternoon even without a nap for her today !!!!   And she learned to say "phone" !
After d-in-love picked her up I went out to get the chores done. Sadie has acted more like her old self today so for that I am glad. Maybe she is going to make another miraculous recovery !!
The clouds were closing in tonight as the sun went down.
#1 son's house project is coming along as the second dormer takes shape today.

The "H" storm, Helena was named today and she is the one that is bringing freezing temps and snow to us at the end of the week.
Depending on where the cold front line meets the moisture line from the gulf will determine how much snow we get. Some of the weather people around the area are refusing to even make a call until Thursday but the WLOS weather gurus put out this scenario today and said even it the tract is a little more north it would only double the 2" total for us.
With a high temp of 63 for today and only into the 40's overnight tonight the ground will certainly be slow to cool down to support a sticking snow.
The cold temps are coming ........
I spent some time on the heating pad tonight with an aching back. Maybe my back muscles are getting a head start on the cold weather !!!
Daughter called and said both her teams lost their games to Pisgah tonight.
Thankful for a loving Savior and the blessings he sends my way each day.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

Cute pictures. Glad g-daughter liked her new "class". The very cold and somewhat damp temps have me using my heating pad more often now. We are having below zero wind chills today. Brrrrrr. Blessings to you and the family.