Friday, April 13, 2018

APPLE BLOSSOM TIME

Up to greet the girls this Friday morning. I got the chores done and took RL to pre-school. The "signs" of spring were everywhere on this beautiful morning along with all the blooms and greenery.
I had to stop at least at one of the sales so I choose an easy one to get in and out of and it turned out to be a jackpot for kids items at very cheap prices. I got another little car to ride in and a new bigger nicer umbrella stroller that pushes much easier.
I only made it home about 15 minutes later than usual but IR was already having her breakfast.
I had my breakfast then got my baking started while hubbie got IR to sleep.
I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound, 1 blackberry and 1 pan of brownies.
I finished in time to have lunch with hubbie and IR then while IR played in the bouncy hubbie and I cleaned house.
The sunshine outside called to us after the housework was done so we headed outside. The wind was blowing pretty hard making it feel not as warm as it looked like it should but it was still nice.
When IR got tired her and hubbie went inside for naps and I actually went to sleep laying in the lawn chair until daughter woke me up coming in from work.
She fed IR and then left her here to go take Josh's niece to the movies at 5:00.
D-in-love dropped off g-son and g-daughter RL while she went to shop at the children's sale .
RL loves it outside and she loves this cat.
And loves the new car I bought this morning !!!
Back inside IR didn't want her Bingo song interrupted !! sshhhhhhh!!!!!
Hubbie and I took turns getting chores done before the kids were picked up.
I spent the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
In this area this time of year means apple blossoms everywhere and the orchards are so pretty.
Daughter took g-daughter IR to an orchard owned by a friend yesterday afternoon and took some pictures. 
Thankful for the blessings of the day and for the love of the Lord as His grace covers me each and every day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: