Thursday, April 5, 2018

SLOW AFTER HOLIDAY MARKET DAY

Up to get the chores done and head to market . I kept thinking I was forgetting something this morning and kept going around the house checking things until hubbie finally said I know what we are forgetting......  The Girls  !!!!  
Yep I guess that was it because we always are rushing around packing extra bags and getting both girls ready to head out on Thursday mornings and today we don't have them.
We got to market a few minutes early and got set up but there were no customers there to notice our efforts.
Like I expected today was a very slow day but I am thankful for the few things I did sell.
There was a lot of market business for me to get involved in this morning as the manager had a family emergency and wasn't there today.
Hubbie stayed until noon to help with some things and help watch our table.
He left to run his regular Thursday errands and get home to check on Bernie our little dog that is having problems again with his heart meds.
The fire inspector came in and I and another board member stayed until he had finished his inspection.
Some of the vendors have extension cords that will have to be removed but I don't think he found anything serious hopefully. He is writing up his report and getting it to us later.
I ran my regular errands making stops at Aldi and Walmart to shop and then made it home just before 5:00.
G-son who was here after a fun day with Nicolas, his friend's family and hubbie helped me unload. G-son was happily chattering about his day and  his trip to Chimney Rock.
D-in-love and g-daughter RL came to pick him up when they got back from visiting other g-ma this afternoon.
Hubbie and I did the chores and then watched the news about more winter weather headed out way for the weekend.
Today has been a nice sunny day but the morning low of 30 degrees and the high today in the upper 50's with  wind and headed back down to the low 30's tonight sounds more like a winter day description .
And this weekend will be even more winter like weather.
Hubbie and I spent a nice relaxing evening tonight .
Day 2 for daughter and family brought another beautiful day and more fun.





Thankful for the blessings of this day and I never take for granted for one minute the goodness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

I love those "low Key" days. Winter has been hanging around here also; just doesn't seem to want to leave. Another cold, windy day here today. Have a blessed weekend. Blessings