Tuesday, April 3, 2018

FIRST LAWN MOWING OF THE SEASON AND SOME SRPING CLEANING

Up to another beautiful warm morning. Daughter brought IR by to stay while she made a trip to the zoning office to pay for her septic permit to get the ball rolling on the land she is buying.
I did chores and had breakfast while IR had her fruit and cereal.
Daughter wasn't gone long and came back and picked up IR to go to her mother-in-law's beauty shop in Columbus to get her nails done.
G-son came here to stay while d-in-love took RL to the doctor again this morning. Her little bottom is broke out really bad and she is running a fever again .
G-son got himself some breakfast of waffles and syrup while hubbie got on the lawn mower and I went up to get started with the spring cleaning of my chicken houses.
I haven't cleaned them out since last November so that they would stay warmer at night in the houses.
It was a big job and I only got 2 of them done before it was lunch time.
After we three had lunch together hubbie went back to his mowing and I went back to get the other 2 houses cleaned out.
All the lifting and bending around in the smaller houses had my back and knees screaming by the time I got finished but the hens looked like they were happy with their clean nesting and roosting places.

When d-in-love and RL came back from the doctor and shopping she wanted to play outside with her brother. Thankfully her ear infection is getting better with the antibiotics and she has a yeast infection from the antibiotics on her bottom. The fever is gone and she seems to be feeling fine today.


Look at those long legs !!!!
After they played a little while everyone left and hubbie took the tractor to the bottom pasture to clean up all the fallen branches and trash that lands in the pasture during winter snows and floods.
I rested my back while he was gone.
We watched the early news then got chores done.
The yard looks really good after the first mowing of the season.
Tonight has been a restful evening for both hubbie and me . We both have very accomplished feelings for getting all the things we have done in the past 2 days and now can enjoy the rest of the week hopefully with out such a full days work each day.
Thankful for the health and strength that God blesses us with each day.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

Wow, you are mowing the lawn and I am shoveling snow. I was going to do some yard work but have to shovel instead. Blessings