Wednesday, April 18, 2018

EXTRA KIDS TODAY

Up to greet both g-daughters this morning. Got the chores done and got RL to pre-school then had my breakfast and fed IR hers.
RL had to give Flash a good-bye hug before she left this morning.

Collected my baking supplies then waited on BB, CO and AD to get here to stay while EL has her physical for kindergarten.
The kids all played well this morning especially since the weather was so nice and warm.
BB is in super hero mode this morning.
These Azaleas perfectly matched IR's top today !!!

CO loved the new little car and said she was driving to town !!!
Both the girls are so good with IR and love her so much.


After Re picked them up I got my baking started.
I baked 3 chocolate and 2 pound cakes then hubbie, IR and I had lunch. IR was really pooped out from getting off her schedule napping this morning and she napped a good long nap this afternoon.
I took advantage and soaked up a little vitamin D while hubbie napped inside with IR.
Daughter had gate duty at the baseball game at school so she picked IR up a little late and they went to meet son-in-love and go to Forest City to meet with their house builder to pick colors and finishes for their new home.
I did chores and when I opened this brooder box I was reminded of the joy of chicken farming when these little heads peeked out from under their mama's wings.

The wind is really whipping today but it feels so good and warm.
If weather folks are correct we will have a 30 degree drop in high temps between today which has been in the low 80's to tomorrow which is predicted to be in the mid 50's with mid 30's overnight tomorrow night and freeze warnings.
Gotta love this mountain weather this year !!
I took a nice walk this evening to hopefully free up my left knee which is swelled and hurting badly this evening for some unknown reason.
I came back to the house and watched Survivor on TV before finishing the night getting weekly paperwork done and bills paid and icing cakes and getting things ready for market tomorrow.
RL had her spring pictures this week and d-in-love sent me these proofs to choose a pic for my wall from.
I choose the third one even though I really love then all .

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of my Heavenly Father.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: