Friday, April 27, 2018

BUSY FRIDAY

Friday, yay,  Up to get chores done and get RL to pre-school. She was in a better mood today thankfully but still complained of not feeling good.
I stopped and filled up with gas on the way home this morning and then had breakfast while IR had her cereal.
Hubbie and I debated on what we should do first today as we had several things to get done.
He tried to get IR to sleep while I got all the plants upstairs and downstairs watered. I was hoping to get them outside for the summer this weekend but Sunday night's mid 30's temps prediction stopped that.
IR wasn't ready for a nap so we decided to clean house this morning while she watched cartoons.
Hubbie vacuumed while I dusted, cleaned all the glass and cleaned my bathroom. He cleaned his bathroom. We finished in time for lunch.
IR was ready for a nap after she ate. Hubbie went outside to work in his shop and I started my baking.
I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound and 1 pan of brownies.
IR slept almost 2 hours and then her and hubbie went outside on this mid 60's sunny afternoon. It is a bit breezy and feels cool unless you get in a spot out of the wind.
I finished my baking about 2:30 and sat outside for 30 minutes soaking up some vitamin D sunshine.
Daughter came after IR and they left to go to a fund raiser workout at TRX facilities with the other coaches and faculty at her school. She is in the purple shirt standing in the back.
Hubbie mowed the lawn this afternoon and I got all the decorations Steve, my market neighbor's wife sent me yesterday out of my Honda and hubbie's truck and organized them by holidays and then drove to Dollar General to get some plastic storage containers to keep them in down in the storage shed.
We did chores and then I started icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Tif changed the color of her hair and I love it !!  She's been a blond ever since I've known her but I really like her as a brunette.
G-son's school had a dance today in a hot gym and he danced the afternoon away and was really pooped this evening. That's him just in the pic on the left side in the crazy sunglasses.
I can't believe his elementary school days are coming to an end in just a few short weeks !!!
My how time is flying by right now and all these kids are growing up right before my eyes.
G-son getting ready for middle school, EL getting ready for kindergarten. Seems like just yesterday that I was sitting in my rocking chair rocking these 2 to sleep and looking down into their innocent baby faces.
Thankful for the blessing of the gift of watching these kids all grow up .
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: