Friday, April 20, 2018

T. G. I. F.

T.G.I.F.  
Up to get chores done and get RL to her pre-school.
I always marvel at how much and how quickly the sun changes positions. It doesn't seem like it was long ago at all that the sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon through the trees when I came out at this time of morning to get chores done between 7:30 and 8:00.  Look how high in the sky the sun is today at this time.
This is a beautiful colorful time of year.

I had my breakfast then fed IR before  gathering all my baking supplies up to the kitchen. I decided to wait until after we pick up RL to start baking since there isn't enough time to get it all done this morning. 
I worked on some Curb Market business that needs to be done this morning and then we all loaded in the Honda to go pick RL up.
She was on the playground and was happy to see everyone come to pick her up today. We drove up the road from her pre-school to a produce market and got some fresh green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers .
RL was asleep as soon as we left there and IR had slept most of the way there and back.
Hubbie carried both girls in and while RL still slept IR had lunch with us.
I started my baking , 6 caramel and 4 pound cakes while RL napped and hubbie took IR outside.
While I baked RL woke up and said she was hungry and asked me to cook her an egg. 
Hubbie took both girls outside to play while I finished baking then we all watched cartoons and played in the living room. It is in the low 60's today but the wind is still blowing making it feel cool outside.
IR turned 10 months old today !!
Daughter was disappointed this afternoon after the inspections department called and said the spot where she had cleared for her septic system on the land she is going to buy wouldn't perk because it was too rocky. There is another spot that did perk if it is big enough but it will need to be cleared and measured before she buys the land.
After both girls were picked up hubbie and I watched the news and then did chores. I completely forgot about walking today until it was too late. Maybe my body is telling me something.
My knee feels much better today thankfully .
Hubbie and me both are pretty wiped out tonight after this week. The warmer weather brings extra chores and grass mowing, weed eating  and spraying along with a host of other things to get done that we aren't used to doing along with taking care of these little girls.
I spent the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the grace and forgiveness of a Faithful Heavenly Father.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: