Tuesday, April 10, 2018

TUESDAY REGULAR ROUTINE

Up to greet both g-daughters this morning. I got chores done while they had their breakfasts.
The morning is so pretty and it is starting to look more and more like spring my make an appearance after all.

I took RL to pre-school and then stopped for gas on the way home.
I had breakfast and then while IR napped I went through some more closets.
When I broke my farm fresh eggs in the pan I had to take a pic of how pretty these eggs are and they taste so much better than store bought eggs that aren't fresh.

Hubbie went outside to do some yard work.
We all rode together to pick up RL. She had a good day and was happy to see us.
I haven't washed my Honda since the last bout with road ice and needed to get the salt off it so we went through a car  wash. Hubbie got in the back seat with the girls who were both awake and kept them from getting scared while we went through the wash.
As soon as we started moving again RL went to sleep and IR started crying wanting out of her car seat.
We made it home and hubbie carried RL inside and put her on the couch to get her nap.
IR was fine as soon as we took her out of the car seat and the three of us had lunch together.
After lunch IR and I sat out in the sunroom and watched the birds at the feeders while RL finished her nap.
When RL woke up they had a good time playing in the new pack and play we sat up for IR. AKA as RL describes it "baby IR's cage" !!!

It was hard getting   back to the routine of sharing Neena and Pawpaw's laps.


D-in-love picked up RL and daughter came in and fed IR who refused her afternoon bottle after eating a huge lunch and then she napped here with me while daughter and hubbie went over to the land daughter is buying to talk to the owner about the position of one of the flags.
Didn't take them long to work it out and she and IR went to the grocery store leaving hubbie and I to watch the news on TV.
Our area is under a frost warning tonight with temps expected to get into the mid 30's overnight.
I walked this afternoon around the bottom pastures. Aa took all the cattle out of these pastures to the cattle market on Monday. I came back to the house and we relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the graciousness of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Your first picture of the yard is so pretty. I also love the new header. Can't wait for Spring to arrive here in Wisconsin. Blessings