Wednesday, April 25, 2018

SPRING BLOOMERS

Both girls were here early today to get the day started. I did chores then took RL to her pre-school. I was concerned that she might get another "stomach ache" on the way there but she was her happy old self today. Shouting out "school day yay" when the church came into view  and went running into her classroom.
I made a stop at Ingles to pick up a few things on my way home and IR was ready for her breakfast by the time I got home.
I ate then started my baking. I baked 4 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies.
The weather is still dreary even though it hasn't rained anymore since daylight. There was another 7/10ths inch in the gauge from the overnight rain.
I did get outside while IR napped and walk around the yard taking in all the beautiful spring flowers that are blooming this time of year.
Seems the Azaleas are really showing off this year and seem to be brighter than in years recently past.



These last ones are a couple of my favorites with the pink blush inside the white blossoms and the frilly edges on the dark pink ones.

The old time Snowball bush is getting ready to look like a fluffy white cloud when all these blooms turn white.
The Lunaria or Money Plant is much taller this year and looks so pretty in the bed in front of the house.
The Lilac in the back yard doesn't have many blooms this year at all and I sure have missed that sweet Lilac scent when I go out in the back yard.
Unfortunately my Almond bush didn't make it through the winter this year so I'll be looking for a replacement plant for this corner pot.
After daughter came in and fed IR her and hubbie went over to her property to measure another septic location for approval.
She finalized the changes she made to her new house this afternoon so they can get it in the production line.
She is working with R-Nell builders out of Rutherford county and they seem to be working hard to get her what she wants.
#1 son met them over there and helped make sure the measurements were correct . 
Now they have to clear another 100 x 50 foot section of the woods for the inspector to be able to make sure the septic field will fit.
When they got back daughter and IR left and hubbie and I did chores.
A short rain shower continued to keep things wet outside later this evening.
We watched Survivor on TV and then I spent the rest of the evening getting things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of our precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night






No comments: