Monday, April 9, 2018


Back to the routine this Monday morning or at least close to regular with only one g-daughter as IR and her parents are coming back from their cruise this morning so it is just RL  here this morning.
She was a little sleepy but otherwise in a pretty good mood.
I got chores done and then hubbie rode with us to pre-school. RL didn't really want to go back to school today but didn't cry so that was good.
Hubbie and I made a trip to Tractor Supply to pick up some onions sets for the garden and he found a  blueberry bush to replace one that died last year on our way home.
We came home and I had a late breakfast then got laundry started while he planted the bush and onions.
It is raining very lightly this morning and only 45 degrees so far.
#2 son and Tif came by with the Honda Tif bought from my nephew . It is a really nice car and will be a perfect gas saver for Tif to drive to work everyday.
They were also taking their boat down near Lake Hartwell and Lake Keowee to a storage facility so they don't have to pull it back and forth up the mountain. That will allow son to sell the Tundra pick-up truck he has now and buy one that burns less gas.
The storage facility was very very nice and the boat is inside.
I got laundry started and then went through my closets for some spring cleaning Goodwill finds. I wound up with 2 garbage bags and a big box of clothes that I just don't wear anymore for donations.
We went to pick up RL and she was happy and they said she had a good day for the first day back.
Of course she was very tired and slept all the way home. Hubbie carried her in and layed her on the couch to finish her nap.
Daughter, son-in-love and IR came by here on their way home to have lunch. IR is changing so much right now each day it is amazing.
RL woke up just in time to get to see IR a few minutes before they headed home to unpack.
They acted like they were both glad to see each other.
D-in-love picked up RL early today on her way to her doctor to get meds for a UTI she has been fighting.
Hubbie and I cleaned the living room floor again and put down a big rug and set up a pack and play for IR as she has gotten very mobile.
I did chores still in a misty rain with 2/10ths inch in the gauge from the overnight and all day drizzle.
I sat another little white Silkie on some green eggs tonight.
Hubbie walked to the mail box and stopped to chat with #1 son and RL who doesn't get far from her dad's side when he is home.
 We finished doing some cleaning this evening and then settled in for a restful evening before the routine really gets back to full fledged normal in the morning.
Thankful for the traveling mercies for daughter's family and the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.