Saturday, April 14, 2018

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY and 1968 TALENT SHOW

Getting that extra hour of sleep on Saturday morning feels sooo good.
We got chores done and headed out to market a few minutes early today. We got things all set up and daughter brought IR and her baked goods in.
We had a decent day today with customer traffic picking up with the pretty weather.
Daughter , IR and Hubbie left about 12:45 to go watch g-son's soccer game at Jackson Park. His team won the game and g-son scored 3 of their 6 goals.  He was happy but IR even loaded down with all the little toys RL shared with her to play with didn't look amused !!!
I had a Curb Market board meeting after market today that lasted 2 hours.
I was brain boggled and tired by the time I left market and decided to come straight home and go back to the store late for baking supplies if needed.
Hubbie had been working down in the pasture with the tractor and was just finishing when I got home.
We unloaded then I had an early supper before chore time.
#1 son brought in an early birthday and father's day gift for hubbie today as he found a really good deal on this wood splitter that hubbie desperately needs.
Hubbie was very surprised and appreciative for the gift. That means less heating pad time for his back, haha !!
I did chores and thankfully found this little red Silkie after setting 2 full terms has finally been rewarded with some hatching chicks. So far just one but that is a good sign the rest will hatch.
I took a walk around the bottom pastures this evening to enjoy the nice evening. The air is getting really humid ahead of the storm system that is arriving tomorrow.

When I looked for decade pics I found this old Beta Club talent show program from my high school days. 
 Reading through the names on this program brought back memories of these school mates and made me wonder what some of them are doing now.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: