Thursday, April 12, 2018

SLOW MARKET DAY AND FUN KIDS EVENING

Up earlier than usual to get things ready for market today. The girls were very good this morning which always makes things so much easier.
I dropped RL off at her pre-school and IR was sound asleep by the time I got to market to meet hubbie.
We got things carried in and set up before she woke up ready for her breakfast.
Connie, other g-ma picked her up shortly after she ate.
Market was pretty slow today but I am thankful  for what I did sell.
The Curb Market board of control of which I am a member have some big decisions coming up shortly and preparation for these is taking time away from my table so I am very thankful that hubbie doesn't mind sitting with our tables while I work through this with the other board members.
My market neighbors Steve and Lynn are giving up their tables at the door and I am going to move down to them as soon as he gets his things out . He was going to try to get there today but that didn't happen so I did some extra clearing out of some things in preparation but didn't move anything yet.  It will be so much better and easier for me to get my things in and out the door at this space.
We left market and hubbie went to the dump and to drop off my Goodwill donations then to do our weekly Sams Club shopping.
I went by the bank and PO and then made stops at Ingles and Aldi before heading home. I got home at 4:30 and we got things unloaded and put away.
We got just about 30 minutes rest time before we got the chores done early so these guys could stay with us while their mom took clothing and baby things to a nearby consignment sale.

They were so good. EL , CO and I read every story book on the shelf in the living room.
I've always just loved this girls dimples, I just can't believe she is registering for kindergarten next week ?????
Seems like it was just yesterday when this pic from April 12,2014 of this little girl was taken.

After their mom picked them up I went out and shut the chickens up and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of our Heavenly Father.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: