Tuesday, April 17, 2018

FUN PLAY DAY

I had a hard time getting woke up this morning after having a hard time getting to sleep last night. Thankfully I don't have many nights I can't sleep but when I do have one I know it is going to ruin my day.
I got chores done and got RL to school then stopped by Ingles on the way home to pick up groceries that I should have gotten Saturday but didn't stop after the late meeting at market.
I had breakfast with IR and then fixed her morning bottle.
She took a nap and hubbie worked outside while I struggled to get going this morning doing anything.
We left early to pick up RL and made a stop at the new Salvation Army thrift store that has opened near RL's school.
I found a table cloth for my market tables, a Christmas table cover, a piece of material and a vest and hubbie got a nice pair of shoes all for $12.
After we picked up RL she ate her nuggets but we were almost home when she finally went to sleep.
She kept tossing toys back and forth with IR until she finally zonked out.
We got them inside and IR, hubbie and I had our lunch while RL napped.
As soon as RL woke up the girls started their sparing again and engaged in a stare down when RL refused to give IR the toy she had !!!
We spent some time outside on this 68 degree sunny afternoon and the girls went back to enjoying one another.
 RL is doing her beat to convince IR that sliding down the slide is really great fun !!!!

We also found some newly hatched chicks that RL fell in love with !!!
We had a very nice relaxing afternoon after she collected all the bubble bottles and had to sit with them to make sure no one else blew any bubbles .
After their mom's came in from work d-in-love took RL home and daughter fed IR then for the second day her and hubbie headed over to daughter's property to start clearing the septic area for the perk test.
IR and I sat on the porch for a while then she bounced until she was ready for a nap.
While she napped I watched the news until hubbie came home and then we traded out getting chores done.
The Silkie chicks have 2 mamas looking after them. I've never tried this before but these 2 hens seem to be getting along famously and the chicks are doing great.

Daughter and son-in-love came in after the clearing was finished and I went for a long walk. The Azaleas above the house are so pretty this year and I am thankful that the below freezing temps of last night didn't damage the blooms.

The green color of the bottom pastures is so bright this time of year.
I came back inside and blogged then headed to bed early tonight to make up for the lost sleep last night.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Your flower pictures are so welcoming to me. We are snow covered with more expected today. RL an IR are cute - love the stare down. Blessings