Monday, December 17, 2018

BUSY MONDAY

Monday morning on a regular schedule is hard to get started today. G-son ate his breakfast and left with daughter leaving a very whinny RL and IR to get their day started.
While they ate breakfast I did chores and then I took RL to pre-school. She was sleepy by the time we got there and I carried her in but she went to Kenna without crying and layed her head on her shoulder.
I came home to get a busy day started. I had a quick microwaved egg and bacon for my breakfast before getting laundry started. After I got the first load in the washer I gathered baking supplies and baked 6 caramel cakes for a couple orders I am delivering tomorrow.
While they baked I did more laundry.
Hubbie and IR went with me to pick up RL and we stopped for the girls to have lunch at Burger King. The folks behind the counter recognize us now and are so nice to the girls with extra toys and fries today.
We left there and went by daughter's house and hubbie talked to the contractor to get an update on what is going on.  He was happy that the power was put in this morning so they can get the painting done on the inside. They have work scheduled everyday this week weather permitting.
Back home I did more laundry then worked some more on my calendar gifts for the girls. For some reason my computer is really slow at downloading the pics I need so this project is taking what seems forever this year and I don't think they will get here before Christmas because I still don't have them finished.
The girls played well together today as if they have truly missed each other.
Hubbie and I took turns getting chores done early so we could get to g-son's wrestling match.
Daughter came in from her doctor's appointment and her and IR went with us. D-in-love picked up RL and they met us there along with #1 son. This little miss thinks she is too big to be helped up the bleachers now !!

G-son lost his match again to a more experienced wrestler. His coach said he isn't worried about his loosing because he is wrestling 8th graders but he wants him in the line-up for the experience.

Daughter had to go to basketball practice after the match and hubbie and I brought IR home with us.
G-son was going straight from wrestling to a band concert but IR was already fussy and I knew she wouldn't sit through a concert so we came home.
D-in-love sent me these pics and said the concert was good.  This may be g-son last concert as he has decided he doesn't like band.

Hubbie and I finished up chores just as darkness fell and I remembered tonight to turn my nativity set on that has been set up for over a week.
This old set amazes me each year even after being swamped with snow last week it sprang to life and shines brightly up on the hill in front of our house.
Son-in-love picked IR up and headed home with her as I finished the last load of laundry. I iced cakes and worked on my calendars this evening to finish out this busy day.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for this Season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

You sure did have a busy day. Don't know how you do it all. Blessings