Tuesday, December 18, 2018

MORE BAKING AND ANOTHER WRESTLING MATCH

Up to get the kids fed and off to school and pre-school. I did chores before g-daughter RL and I left for her pre-school. I grabbed a protein bar on the way out to have for a on the go breakfast this morning as I had to stop at Walmart on my way home for baking supplies.
Usually this time in the early morning is a good time to shop at Walmart but not so much today as a lot of other folks must have thought the same thing and the store was crowded with only 2 cashiers checking people out !!
Thankful for that protein bar I had eaten on the way to Walmart as it was after 10:00 when I finally got home.
Too late to get any baking started this morning but I did manage to get 6 caramel cakes iced that I baked last night and a little work on the calendar gifts.
Hubbie and IR rode along to pick up RL and then we stopped by Ingles for some strawberries and bananas as this is what RL wanted to go with her mac and cheese lunch when we got home.
After we all ate lunch I started baking and baked 12 caramel cakes and 2 granny pound cakes while hubbie looked after the girls.  They are getting along really well today and are so cute and cuddly to each other.
We took turns getting chores done early to get to g-son's wrestling match at Hendersonville Middle School today. This is the match we have all been dreading because he is wrestling one of his friends who is in the 8th grade and is the champion of his weight class for the area. Walker has been wrestling for years and his dad is the coach there.



G-son unfortunately lost his match again but he did much better than yesterday so that was a plus. He also didn't act as upset with his loss as he usually does and chatted with his team mates for the rest of the match.

We dropped IR off with her dad on our way home.
I came home to more baking and icing cakes. I baked 6 more caramel cakes and 2 pound cakes and iced the 12 I baked last night
Tomorrow is a "must" shopping day for us so I am trying to get all I can done today. It was another midnight getting to bed night but at least a break is coming.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ our loving Savior.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: