Sunday, December 16, 2018

CHRISTMAS MUSICAL

Up to greet the sunshine and much warmer temperatures this morning. I got chores done and then cooked some rice to go in the crock pot with the chicken that has been cooking overnight.
Hubbie peeled potatoes and cooked them and the corn on the cob while we got ready for church.
Church was good today with our choir's Christmas program.
Our choir director is also the band teacher at the local high school so he always brings in some extra musicians  to this program.
We came home to fix some green beans and biscuits to go with the chicken and rice, potatoes and corn and we had sweet tea to drink. #1 son's family, Aa's family and daughter and IR came to have lunch with us today. Everyone had a nice visit and the kids enjoyed playing together.
After everyone left I worked on my Christmas gift calendars and hubbie watched a movie on TV.
At chore time the sunset was really pretty today.

Back inside I had a light supper and went back to the computer and my calendars. I need to get these finished soon if I have any chance of getting them before Christmas.
I am thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

I do so love listening to church choirs sing Christmas carols. Blessings