Tuesday, December 4, 2018

NEW CHICKEN COOP

Up to greet a colder morning today but thankfully not cold enough to freeze all the animal waterers.
The kids all had breakfast while I did chores then RL and I headed out to preschool. She was in another good mood this morning and went bouncing into her classroom.
I came home and had my breakfast then did some more decorating. I have changed my mind more times this year than any in the past I think about where I want what . Today I moved the new tree I had beside my computer to the end of the hallway and moved the big tree that normally sits on the old wood cook stove in the kitchen there and put a smaller ceramic tree with my village setting on the old stove.


I got all the handmade ornaments on the tree by the computer before we left to go get the chicken coop from Georgia.
As I locked the back door I noticed the guineas have taken over my firepit patio !!!

We left early to go get the new wheels on the coop and get it rolled down to the truck. By this time it was time to pick up RL so I left  to pick her up then picked up #1 son from his job site very close to the preschool. IR was still sleeping through all this and finally woke up when we got back to Georgia's. Both girls walked down with me to watch hubbie and son lift the coop into hubbie's truck and get it tied down.


Georgia's property borders Highland Lake and she has a beautiful place but the wind coming off that water today was very icy.
Hubbie fixed Georgia's garden cart wheel while I was gone to pick up RL and son.
The girls and son and I got back in my Honda and I dropped son back at his work site then we met hubbie at Burger King since it was a little late and I knew they would be really hungry by the time we got home.
I called them the "Burger Queens"!!!!!

After we ate the girls chatted all the way home, it was really sweet to hear RL say you can put both your feet on my seat if you want instead of whining about her touching her carseat with anything !!!
The girls had a dessert snack while hubbie and I had our lunch when we got home then we sat in the living room and watched them play together wonderfully all afternoon.
D-in-love came after RL and then hubbie and I took turns getting chores done and watching IR until I got finished then we took IR with us up to the barn and unloaded the chicken coop from the back of hubbie's truck. You never know when he will need his truck plus there is some snow chances around our area so we decided it would be better to get it unloaded tonight.
Daughter made it to pick up IR around 6:00 and she was eating her supper of a left over hamburger and an ear of corn so daughter waited on her to finish before they went home because with only about a one hour nap all day she will be fast asleep before she gets her home probably.
The forecast keeps changing for the snow storm this weekend but the snow prediction stays the same it's just the amount and the time that appears to be a guessing game.

This is what this same weatherman said in his 5:00 forecast .....

And this is what the same weatherman said in his 6:00 forecast !!!!  Snow totals more than doubled in our location !!!

Guess we will restock our animal feed and get some groceries tomorrow just to be ready for whatever comes !
We rested the evening away and had an early bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

The girls look so cute sitting there with their crowns on. Blessings