Monday, December 3, 2018

FUNDAY MONDAY

Monday morning seems to roll around more often with each passing week !!  This Monday morning is feeling rough already since I only slept about 6 hours last night because of a painful knee and my foot started hurting again for some reason, guess I must have turned it wrong.
After the kids had breakfast and I did the morning chores I took RL to pre-school. She was in a  surprisingly good mood for a Monday morning.
I came home and had my breakfast then got weekly laundry started while hubbie entertained IR.
While the laundry washed I did a little more decorating . I only got one load done before we headed out to check out a chicken tractor a lady offered to give me. It was located near RL's preschool so hubbie took a tape to measure and to see what all we needed to load it with.
It is a nice coupe, small but in good shape but it doesn't have any fencing with it. Georgia came out when we got there and said she almost changed her mind about letting it go but wanted chickens in a different spot if she decided to get anymore in the future.
The tires to move the coupe were both flat so hubbie took them off and brought the axel home to see if a couple tires he had here would fit. He also told Georgia he would replace the tube in an old garden cart tire she was trying to fix.
We picked up RL and then stopped at Burger King for their lunch.


We had to make a stop at Ingles for more "go-gurt" for the girl's breakfast so they got to entertain everyone in the store again with their happy driving around skills.  Hubbie said we should come here for our exercise and just push them around the store !!


We came home and the girls played while hubbie and I had lunch and I got more laundry done. I got one of the kitchen trees decorated between playing with the girls and doing laundry this afternoon.
G-son has a wrestling match this afternoon at Rugby and he said this morning that he might get to wrestle so hubbie and I are heading over there as soon as RL gets picked up.
RL's other g-ma came up to stay with her while we all went to the match. Hubbie, IR and I stopped by Walmart to pick up the tube for the garden cart tire on the way. D-in-love is going to text me when she gets there if g-son is dressed out ready to wrestle. Just as we were leaving Walmart #1 son called and said he didn't get to wrestle. He was dressed out and supposed to wrestle in a preliminary match but seems he had a runny nose and went into the bathroom to get some tissue when he was called up to wrestle and missed his turn.
We came back home with a sleeping IR and layed her on the couch while I did more laundry and hubbie went out to get his part of the chores done.
Daughter came by before she went to her late basketball practice but IR slept through her visit.
Hubbie came in and I went out to get my chores done just before darkness fell. The sky was a pretty color this evening.
This image popped up on my Instagram today of the place we stayed in Montana this past summer. Our little cabin was the end one on the far right. It looks really beautiful in the snow .

Snow is still in the forecast for the weekend although now the weathermen are back pedaling a bit on the amounts. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Carter the winter storm of the past weekend passed to the north of us ushering in some very cold air and now there is another storm poised to come up from the gulf with a lot of moisture and moving very slow so that is where the snow is supposed to come from when it meets the cold air from the north.




Thankful for the blessings of this day and the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings to you and the family.