Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ANOTHER HOT LAUNDRY DAY

Another hot day is on tap and things are just slowly shriveling away in the dry heat.
While eating breakfast this morning I was joined by some colorful guest.
And these 2 were back for a quick breakfast early this morning.
It is strange to see how helpless the juvenile Brown Thrasher acts considering he is almost the same size as dad.
After breakfast I got the laundry and housecleaning started.

A sure sign of summer around our house.

After lunch I disassembled g-son's trampoline, I am supposed to meet a lady tomorrow morning who is buying it off craigslist.
#1 son got word this evening that his surgery has been postponed until Friday because the special plate isn't going to get here by Thursday.
We will all have to reschedule now.
At least the doctor himself called and he talked to son for a long time, making him more relaxed about this surgery.
As I walked this evening I watched the thunder heads take over the sun.GOING ...............
GOING.........
GONE.................
Even with the clouds and thunder in the distance we didn't get any rain again today.

Caught this little guy out from under mom this evening. So far it is the only chick she has after 4 weeks of vigilant setting.
I baked all my cakes tonight as I've got some Avon deliveries to make in the morning plus the trampoline.
I will probably ice some caramel cakes while I wait for the call to meet with the trampoline.
Grateful to God tonight for the blessings of today and praying for #1 son as he has another day to stress about his surgery.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Your son and family are in my thoughts and prayers. This has been a long row to hoe, but the end, a good one, is in sight.