Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NICE MORNING STORMY EVENING

Today started with usual chores on another nice cooler morning. After breakfast I baked my pound cakes and cleaned floors while they were in the ovens.
After lunch I delivered an Avon order just out the road and daughter took #1 son to Walmart with her to get him out of the house and get him some exercise.
They found me a table for the outside patio, amazingly with green cushions that match my metal furniture exactly.
This is a stock photo from Walmart's web site. It started raining before I thought about getting a picture of it in my patio.

Son seems to be doing very well,he sat for a while and visited before daughter took him home to rest before he went to church tonight.

With the cloudy skies I did weekly paperwork this afternoon before supper.
It rained and stormed pretty bad here, but no hail or high winds with the rain thankfully.
D-in-love sent a picture of hail in Asheville where she was and south of us they got terrifically high winds.
All this yellow and red stuff passed through here around 6 pm moving southeast. There was already almost 1 1/2 inches of rain in the gauge as I did chores in the rain this evening. The chickens were confused as it got dark as night at 6 when the storms passed,then it lightened up again so they didn't know whether to go to sleep or get up,poor things.
It is still raining at 9:30 tonight a good slow steady rain.

Earlier today as I looked out the back door I was happy to see this little guy.
I haven't seen him in months and thought he had met with his demise ,but here he is and he seems a bit calmer than before eating peacefully with several gray squirrels that were also cleaning up under the bird feeders.

I iced caramel,chocolate and coconut cakes tonight.
Grateful to God tonight for the blessings of today and for His continued blessings of son in his healing.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: