Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DUST AND COBWEBS CAN WAIT

Uggggg!!!!! some mornings I just don't want to get up !
After chores and breakfast I waited as daughter ran to Ingles to get a gallon of milk so I could start my caramel icings.
G-son arrived as his dad and mom were on their way to see dad's doctor this morning.
Daughter took her notebook computer out in the sunroom to work and I sat my laptop up out there for g-son to watch his morning cartoons on. He thought he was big stuff working with aunt T.
I iced 12 caramel cakes before my back started hurting so I took a break and ate lunch.
After lunch I decided that the housework could wait as there were more important things to do.
Like.......


SWINGING.......


CLIMBING TREES.......
DISCOVERING THINGS WE'VE NOT SEEN BEFORE......

Click on the poem by Ruth Hamilton below and read about one of life's lessons that even in my hectic busy lifestyle I always try to remember and practice.

So far today the storms have held off here.
D-in-love called and said son almost passed out in the waiting room at the doc's office so they were going to the lab to have blood drawn.
He has been looking quite pale ever since he came home.
They picked up g-son and went home to get ready to go to their Bible study class tonight.
I did chores,helped Hubbie get a dead limb off the phone line and then came inside to do paperwork.
The sky is dark and the rain is beginning to fall but we've had no thunder,lightening or hail ,just a little wind.
I finished icing caramel,chocolate and coconut cakes just before midnight.
Grateful to God tonight for a blessing filled day.
Good Night and God Bless.

4 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

You definitely have your priorities right! Glad you took the time for your grandson in the midst of your busy day.

Gail said...

Your grandson will not remember if you house was dirty or clean, BUT he will remember these moments of time you spent with him.

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
supreme hoodie
air max 97
jordan shoes
nike air max
nike sneakers
balenciaga speed
goyard handbags
supreme clothing
air max 2019

smeethe said...

son explication dolabuy gucci lire cet article https://www.dolabuy.su lire la critique https://www.dolabuy.su