Thursday, September 22, 2011

SLOW MARKET DAY

OOOHHHH, OUCHY,OUCHY, sore muscles are everywhere this morning.
Have you ever had sore butt muscles ???? It makes life interesting to say the least !!!
I made it to market about 5 minutes late and was very thankful for the help of a couple neighbors getting things carried in. I ran through a rain shower on the way but it wasn't raining at market.
Had a very slow day today, cool cloudy weather doesn't help get people out and shopping.
I crocheted the tops on 4 towels today to avoid the "boredom" word !!
After market I made an Avon delivery and ran my regular errands, moving a bit slower than usual I got home about 5:00.
Hubbie was already here and helped me unload,then I hit the couch and he the recliner to watch the news and rest. Fighting sleep I got up and did the evening chores before the dark clouds that are still hanging around produce the promised rain.
After chores we had a salad supper and now feeling more soreness than I have all day decided to take the night off and relax and catch up on my magazine reading.
By 9:30 I'm all caught up and blogging early so I can soak in a hot tub for a while before bed.
Thanking God for the blessings of today.
Good Night and God Bless

1 comment:

Gail said...

Funny how we find those muscles we never use!

Recover quickly.