Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WORKDAY WEDNESDAY

22 degrees again this morning as g-son arrived at 7:00.  He has a terrible cough this morning but acts like he feels fine so off to school we went.
After chores and breakfast I did my weight lifting video and then cleaned my floors.
After lunch I worked on cleaning my office. I knew I would find something I had overlooked at Christmas time and this time it was 2 new ornaments I bought on our trip to Beaufort,SC and Hunting Island last August. I took a photo of them and posted it on the past blog post where it should have been.
G-son acted like he didn't feel all that good this afternoon,I hope he isn't coming down with anything serious.
Got a call from my dermatologist office postponing my tomorrow appointment until next Tuesday. The doctor was going to his Brevard office tomorrow afternoon because of the predicted bad weather coming in on Friday.
Our area is under a winter storm watch mostly for an ice storm.
With the predicted temperatures I hope that we get snow instead of ice.
We actually had a nice afternoon as temperatures rose into the low 40's and the sun warmed it up. I worked in my sewing shop cutting out covers for 5 neck wraps I need for Saturday. I couldn't make them yet because I realized I only had 1 towel. I will add 4 hand towels to my things to buy list for tomorrow.
Had a quiet evening watching basketball on TV. Watched Duke get beat handily by Miami then watched parts of UNC/Georgia Tech game which UNC ran away with.
I did weekly paperwork and payed bills between games.
Remember God is light, in Him there is no darkness !!  Thanking God for a blessed day filled with undeserved blessings.
Good Night and God Bless


1 comment:

linda m said...

Hope your little g-son is feeling better soon. Praying you don't get the ice. Blessings