Thursday, June 20, 2013

BEAUTIFUL LAST DAY OF SPRING

Off to market on this last day of spring 2013. It is a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine and low 80's temps.
Market was a bit slower than I expected today with the nice weather. I am very thankful for what I did sell. I ran my errands after market and picked up baking supplies. As I shopped in Harris Teeter grocery store I had a really funny feeling come over me, my ears went into barrel mode and I felt really jerky inside. As I payed for my things and headed out the door I met several Firemen in uniform coming in the store and I was tempted to ask them to check me out. But didn't want to bother them. When I got to the van I had to chuckle as their firetruck was parked just behind me.
The thought hit me that I had only eaten a small can of chicken salad at noon and it was now 2:30 so I got one of the protein bars that I had just bought out and had a snack,still keeping my eye on the firetruck just in case !!??
As I began to feel better I decided to treat myself to a stop at Belk's clearance sale. I didn't find much but did come out with a couple long sleeve demin blouses and a couple sweater shrugs for the colder weather months.
They were at sale price and BOGO which I've never seen in a clothing store before. With the extra 10% coupon the cashier rang up I got both the shirts for $13, they were originally $44 each !!!
I love Belk's clearance sales !!
Hubbie and I got home about the same time so we got things unloaded and then I had an early supper to finish calming my weird feelings.
After chores I took my regular evening break to watch the sun go down. As I sat out in the covered patio I heard a grinding sound and after looking all around I saw this guy grinding on the compacted corn we put out to keep the squirrels out of the bird feeders.
Today looked like a mid July evening with so much haze the distant mountains looked like they were in a fog.
Hubbie and I watched the college world series baseball game tonight between UNC/NCState,which UNC won after almost 3 hours. That's why I don't watch much baseball,the games just take too long !
Saw this and just had to share,it is so cute !!

Grateful for a loving Lord to turn to each day with any burdens that come along.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

linda m said...

Glad you are okay. That has happened to me and it was low blood sugar. Love the haze over the mountain and the cute "Puppy Love Humor". Have a great weekend and God bless you.

Unknown said...

As Linda M. above said, guess it was low blood sugar. I experience that now and then and I am a type 2 diabetic. Glad you are ok, and love the bargains you found. Have a good Friday at market and weekend as well.