Saturday, August 24, 2013

BEAUTIFUL SUNNY MARKET DAY

Made it to market on time this morning. Customers were waiting but they were kind enough to let me get things inside before making their purchases.
I had a decent day of sales.  Several folks came looking for daughter and her blackberries but she is at Davidson College with the volleyball team for a tournament today. They left school yesterday about noon and will be back tonight sometime depending on how far they go in the tournament. Tipper her dog is our house guest while she is gone.
Hubbie left after we got set up to go find some corn for tomorrow's lunch and then home to mow the lawn.
I changed my table cloth to a more fall look but I'm not sure I like this better than the light green or white I did have on here. I think my baked goods show up better on a light colored solid cloth. What do you think?


It is a really beautiful sunny day today with temperatures in the mid 80's.
After market I picked up baking supplies and headed home. Hubbie helped me unload and then I had to put my feet up for  awhile.
I don't know why I am so pooped out this evening.
After we did chores hubbie and I made a trip to Sam's Club for some groceries and to look over the new TV's . We are considering a new bigger flat screened TV. Ours is very old and the picture isn't sharp at all.  After looking over the ones they have all we have is questions for the kids on which one we should get.
We bought a rotisserie chicken home for supper to go with a salad of fresh vegetables.
Daughter came in from the tournament and said they made it to the semi finals and had the talent to have won the whole thing but the girls choked in the finals. Oh well the year is just starting !!
She took some time to work on my computer trying to figure out why I am having so much trouble with the booksmart book making site. After several trys yesterday to download some of my blog for my next book and the site crashing each time she ran some tools on it to try to straighten out the trouble. I don't have the time or energy to try again tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Grateful to God tonight for the blessings of the day and for safe travel for daughter and d-in-love who took g-son with a friend of his and his mom to Carowinds today.
Good Night and God Bless.

3 comments:

linda m said...

My opinion on the table cloth is I feel the baked goods would show up better on a lighter colored cloth. The darker one tends to hide the stuff. Good luck with the computer . Blessings

Rita said...

I agree but I love your blog and would love to taste your caramel cake.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad your daughter and her team did so well. I know you are proud of her.

Those rotisserie chickens are good, aren't they?

I love your Fall colored tablecloth --but it is a little busy for what you put on the table I think... Maybe you can let it drape down in front (like a border) and then put something solid on top... Just a thought.
Hugs,
Betsy