Sunday, August 11, 2013

WONDERFUL SUNDAY

A nice Sunday morning greeted me as I did chores and had breakfast out in the sunroom while watching the dogs and chickens lanquish in the much appreciated warm sunshine.
I had to run to Ingles for some spaghetti sauce we forgot last night before church.
Our associate pastor preached again today as the senior pastor is sick today. He did a very good job.
After church the estate sale was calling our name so after I came home and put a spaghetti squash in the oven to cook while we were gone Rebecca picked d-in-love and I up and we met daughter and her b-friend Matt at the sale. Of course we all found things we couldn't live without and even little Evy got a new dresser for her room that the guys had to be called in to haul home.
I got a couple things that I could use. This rug was just to good of a deal to pass up at $10 and it is washable.
This door hanger came home with me also. I can put seasonal flowers in it.
I also got a brand new weed slinger and found a set of spring form baking pans for $2.
We were all starved by the time we got home for a lunch of spaghetti where hubbie and #2 son were waiting.
After lunch daughter,b-friend Matt and hubbie went to do more painting in her classroom.
D-in-love and g-son went to a friends house to swim in their indoor pool, #2 son went home to rest, Aaron and Rebecca took Evy home for a nap, and #1 son took his Escape to have the battery checked because he had to  be jumped off again today, leaving me and the 4-legged kids here all alone.
The thunder and lightening started and a light sprinkle of rain made for a good afternoon of relaxing in the sunroom.
After evening feeding time for the animals was finished I downloaded June and July photos onto my Walgreens site.
Grateful for the blessing of a full house today and wonderful family and friends to laugh and  talk with. Praying a special prayer tonight on Aaron and Rebecca' s behave as they wait to get a price on a piece of property they would like to buy.
Good Night and God Bless.



2 comments:

linda m said...

You are indeed blessed to have your family all around you. Love the rug you picked up. The design on it is beautiful. Have a great day. Blessings

Unknown said...

Good finds and smart buys. Have a good Monday.