Sunday, May 25, 2014

BEAUTIFUL MORNING, STORMY EVENING

A beautiful morning today.  I did chores and got ready for church. I was one of the greeters this morning so I had to be in my spot early.
Rebekah sang this morning to open our service and Evy was very attentive watching her mom and wanting to clap along with the music as daughter held her.


Church was good with the sermon from Galations chapter 5.
Everyone made it to lunch except #2 son who is golfing in Cashiers today with friends.
Aaron was planting soybeans just out the road so he took a lunch break and came to eat with us.
After lunch the sky got dark and we could hear thunder in the distance but daughter, d-in-love and I decided to brave the weather and head back up to the garden jubilee.
Thankfully we just had a light rain for a few minutes on the street and the bad storms went around town. We pretty much had the street to ourselves in places as I followed them down the street.

We bought more herb plants and I found a couple Moon Vine plants that I overlooked yesterday. The prices were better today as the rain ran most of the crowd away and the festival ended today at 5:00.
Hubbie said we got a really bad storm here at the farm while I was gone that dropped an inch of rain in just a few minutes with lots of thunder and lightening.
Looks like the weather pattern is getting into a summer pattern a little early this year at least for the next week.
Hubbie and I had a nice restful evening, he watched a race on TV and I watched the birds in the back yard !!
Grateful for my Heavenly Father's love tonight as I strive to glorify Him in all that I do.
Good Night and God Bless.



1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hello There, We just got home from a great week--which was a terrific 'healing' experience for me --as I recover from gallbladder surgery followed by that wicked infection... You'll have to check out my blog post today (if you haven't done so yet).

Happy Memorial Day to you and yours... Let's never forget those men and women (past and present) who were/are in the Armed Forces and have done so much to give us the FREEDOM we have today. God Bless ALL of them and God Bless the USA.

We had a little rain yesterday (not much --and we NEED it)---and so far, none today!
Hugs,
Betsy