Thursday, May 29, 2014

BUSIER MARKET AND UNKNOWNS FOR THIS MONTH

Having Hubbie off during the week is nice especially on a market day. He took g-son to school this morning to give me an extra few minutes to get things going for market. Plus he was there to help unload and set up at market. Although when I pulled into an empty parking lot I wondered why I needed him !
Sales were slow but all the orders got picked up and I sold a few extra things so my day all in all was a good one thanks to the Lord.
After market I ran errands and hurried along trying to beat the storms the dark clouds looked like they were bringing home.
Hubbie was in the bottom pasture bush hogging when I got home so I unloaded and put things away. It started to sprinkle rain just as I finished and hubbbie  came up the drive to get into the shed with the tractor before he got wet.
The rain shower didn't last long and the sun came back out to dry things out quickly.  I went back outside to finish planting my herbs and flowers I bought last weekend.  Got them all planted and some new planters fixed. I need one more perennial for a large pot in the back yard and I will done all excepting the watering chores for the rest of the summer !!
The rest of the evening was pretty normal for a Thursday.
To finish up the decade pictures for this month these are the "unknowns" for this month.

 This is the back of the picture of this man standing on a bridge.



Maybe someone can recognize some of these folks.

Getting to bed earlier tonight to rest up for a busy Friday.
Grateful to God for the blessings of today.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Stories From The N.C. Mountains" has been included in Sites To See #374. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/05/sites-to-see-374.html

linda m said...

Love the "unknown" pictures. Reminds me of my family when I was a little kid. Have a great weekend. Blessings