Wednesday, December 14, 2016

BAKING WEDNESDAY and 1946 NEWS CLIPPING

Up to meet g-daughter at 7 and get the day started. She was in a good mood this morning and had her breakfast while I did chores. She was patiently eating and watching TV while I finished.
I baked cakes with an audience this morning and she was thankful that I only had 6 caramel, 2 chocolate and 2 pound cakes to bake while she watched the mixed go round and round  and shouted water, water each time I turned the faucet on.
We had lunch then she went down for a short nap. I think she is cutting some more molars and is just uncomfortable right now. She played in the living room while I worked on scanning decade pictures in this afternoon. She loves this rocking horse , she will get it going so hard it jumps back and forth.

After her mom picked her up hubbie and I did chores and then I did paperwork and iced cakes while watching the last Survivor show of this season.
The weather is sure going to get our attention for the next couple days with barely above freezing temps for highs.
As I came inside tonight this big winter full moon was really pretty tonight.
 To get the December decade pics started for the month I found one in an old scrap book my aunt Hattie kept of these twins. I don't know why this picture was in the paper but I do know that these boys had some sickness early in their lives that caused them to gain a great amount of weight and they became famous as the world's heaviest twins. They made a living traveling around with circus shows and are in the Guiness book of world records. They were born December 7,1946.


Thankful for the Reason for this Season each day and thankful for the blessings He sends my way.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas.


No comments: