Thursday, December 8, 2016

COLD MARKET DAY

G-daughter arrived to get this Thursday market day off to an early start. I am taking her to her little play school morning on my way to market and other g-ma is picking her up today.
Good morning sunrise !!!

G-daughter  was in a very good mood this morning and co-operated in playing while I did chores and got ready for market. She likes to talk to her friend in the bathroom mirror and sometimes tries to find her behind the mirror !!!!


On the way to market there was a Christmas song on the radio that was being sung by a child. G-daughter started singing with it and then kept singing all the way to town, it was the cutest thing !
Market was pretty slow today but I had a couple orders picked up so I am thankful for a decent sales day.
While in market the temperature kept getting colder as the wind got higher outside and penetrated these un-insulated cement block walls.
I packed up a few minutes early and was glad to feel the heater in the Honda. I ran regular errands and stopped at Sav Mor and Aldi for baking supplies and groceries.
I have a couple orders for Saturday but the thought hit me today I don't have any Christmas orders yet at all, hmmmmm ??? ?
I made it home and got unloaded and had about 30 minutes to snuggle with the 4-legged kids before it was time to start chores.
Brrrrrrrr !!!! it is cold this evening with the wind blowing the low 30's temps causing the chill factor to be in the single digits.
The sunset looked almost the same as the sunrise today with a little more color.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying hard for Re's family tonight as the visitations started for the her sister tonight.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas



2 comments:

linda m said...

I always love it when little kids start singing along with the music. It has been very cold here also. Have a great weekend. Blessings

Gail said...

Wanted to say Merry Christmas.