Tuesday, December 6, 2016


G-daughter arrived at 7am today and roused me out of a very short night's sleep. My hip that I fell on yesterday started hurting badly when I layed down last night. I couldn't get in any comfortable position to relieve the intense pain that got so bad it was starting to make me sick at my stomach. After trying ice, heat and muscle cream by 3am and almost sick I took Tylenol ,just praying it wouldn't make me sick like it usually does when my stomach is empty. Thankfully it eased the pain and didn't make me sick so around 4am I finally drifted off to sleep. I was left very concerned that I may have fractured my hip or worse but couldn't figure out why it had not bothered me during the day yesterday.
I didn't know what to expect when the phone rang saying g-daughter was here this morning. But as I gingerly eased out of bed I was only sore.
G-daughter was tired so we went back to bed until the 8am alarm sounded. She had breakfast while I got dressed and we headed for her per-school class .
She is always excited to get in the class to play with the other kids.
I came straight home and did chores and had my breakfast. I did some housecleaning and then took a break to try and not overwork my sore muscles.
This is a rainy morning and perfect for sipping hot tea and allowing the lights on the Christmas tree to be the only lights on this dreary morning.

I picked g-daughter up a few minutes early then made a stop at Ingles to pick up some fruit flavored wines and jello to make wine cakes for an order for Thursday. G-daughter was a happy shopper and admired everything !!!!

She went to sleep on the way home and had a good nap while I had lunch.
When she woke up she was really hungry and then we spent the afternoon playing.
As I took this picture I wished that Bernie wasn't sick and that she could have the same experience with this sweet dog as g-son used to have when he was her age.

After d-in-love picked her up I started chores and was joined by hubbie shortly when he got in from work.  Thankfully the rain stopped earlier today after leaving another 1 inch in the gauge. It is still very cloudy and damp .
G-daughter came back a little after 6:00 to stay while her dad coaches g-son's basketball team practice and her mom went to music practice at church.
We had a light supper and then I tried to fix my desktop computer with a call to AT&T like I usually do but got hold of a guy this time that didn't seem to know much more than I did so after an hour I finally hung up. I'll call again tomorrow and hopefully get it fixed. Meantime I have my laptop.
#1 son and g-son came to pick up a sleepy g-daughter and headed home for the evening.
I am grateful for the blessings of this day and for the birth of our SAVIOR .
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Sure hope your hip pain gets better. I don't want to hear that you fractured it or anything. G-daughter gets cuter every day. Blessings