Thursday, March 30, 2017

GETTING MARKET READY FOR EASTER

Up early to get ready for market on this drizzly cool morning. Hubbie took today off to get daughter's nursery painted for her so it made things go quicker with him here to help today. I stopped by Aa's and put a big waterer in with the chickens I moved over there last night on my way to market and still made it on time.
It is a very slow day with the rain still misting outside all morning . I have 3 different orders for eggs today so when they are picked up I may leave early and get things done in town before the heavier rains get here this afternoon.
So far at noon except for 2 orders for 6 dozen eggs all I have sold is 5 brownies, 1  quarter piece of cake and 1 bread. I have a one egg order for 2 dozen left to be picked up so far.
I had plenty time to get out all my Easter decorations for the booth.

I actually ended up having an okay day as I waited for the last egg customer to pick up her order I sold a full cake and several more baked items.
I left market just before closing time and loaded in a light rain shower. I went to the bank and PO and then the rain caught up with me as I made a stop at Aldi and Walmart for baking supplies and groceries. I was glad I grabbed a light raincoat on the way out the door this morning.
I got home around 4:00 just in front of hubbie who had finished painting at daughters.
We unloaded then watched the news and rested until chore time. We were lucky to get chores done as the heavier rain bands arrived just after we got inside.
I am tired tonight and looking forward to an earlier bedtime. All the pollen is making both hubbie and I have stopped up noses and watery eyes and probably is making us feel tireder than usual as the sinus pressure is affecting our sleep.
It is 9:45 and the rain outside is pouring down. We are hoping not to get the sever storms out of this storm like the last two that have passed through our area about midnight.
G-son was one of the elementary students who raised the flag at his school this morning with the help of a couple ROTC members from North high school. G-son is in the one with the green spider shirt.


Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking God for forgiveness in all my short comings as I struggle along this winding path of righteousness .
God Bless and Good Night.



1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad you got some rain. I'll try and send more your way. Have a great weekend. Blessings