Thursday, March 23, 2017

MARCH 2007 FACES

Market day Thursday and I'm up and at it early today getting things done getting on my way. Made it on time and got unloaded and set up before any customers came in.
I only have one order for 4 dozen eggs today so this might be a slow day.
As I chatted with friends and fellow vendors I did sell a few things that I am very thankful for  so it wasn't a total wash out day.
After market I ran the regular errands, made a stop at Steinmart to use my $10 reward certificate I had . The certificate expired on the 31st of this month and as I walked through the store I thought there was not a single thing I actually needed in there. I made my way through the sock section and then spotted some hard insoles that would be perfect for sandals this summer so I gt those and checked out.
I went to Ingles to do the rest of my shopping and then headed home. On not many days can I do all the baking supply and grocery shopping at one stop. Hopefully I won't discover something missing when I start baking tomorrow !!
After I got unloaded and got things all put away I sat down in the quiet house with a cup of hot green tea and enjoyed the restful silence.
Hubbie came in from work and turned the TV on for the news.
We did chores and then had a nice visit from #1 son and the kids while d-in-love was at music practice at church.
Hubbie and I spent the evening watching some March madness and then took early bedtimes.
To finish up the decade pics for the month this is all the faces of g-son at 5 moths old in March 2007.





He was surely a happy little boy !!!!
I am grateful to God tonight for the blessings of this day and for loving me unconditionaly.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Love the pictures of g-son. What a smile he had. Have a great weekend and God's blessings to you and the family.