Monday, March 20, 2017

WELCOME SPRING

Up to begin this first day of spring 2017 . A beautiful sunny day greeted spring today after a cold 27 degree morning.
G-daughter is feeling fussy today and her nose is really snotty.
After chores and breakfast I got weekly laundry started.
Re brought the kids over for a visit and g-daughter and BB had fun getting re-aquainted.
EL enjoyed swinging until the wind got up a bit and ran us all inside.
The kids stayed here to play while Re ran to the grocery store.

BB is about to out grow his favorite riding toy around here !!!

After they all left g-daughter was really tired and took about an hour nap. While she slept hubbie and I had lunch and I worked on more laundry.
Hubbie and I switched off taking care of g-daughter and getting our work done all afternoon.
After d-in-love picked her up we both took a short nap while we were trying to watch the news. I feel as if I could just go to bed right now and sleep for days. My muscles seem to be more sore and stiff tonight than usual I really hope I'm not coming down with something.
After chores I didn't feel like any supper so I tried to download my blog book for the last 3 months of last year but it kept timing out. Guess I'll try during the day when the internet is not so busy tomorrow.
The sunset on this first day of spring was pretty tonight.
I am glad to see the beginning of warm weather months in our area and look forward to spring . This first day started out cold but warmed up nicely this afternoon.

 Thanking God tonight for the blessings of this day and praying that He continue to guide me in my walk with Him.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

So nice to see pictures again of little El and BB. Looks like all the kids had fun together. Maybe having 3 little ones in the house is what wore you out. Blessings