Wednesday, March 15, 2017

RECORD COLD DAY

Up to a cold cold morning today. Even with 2 woods stoves burning all night it still feels chilly inside this morning. With the wind still blowing it felt like 4 degrees when I went out to do the chores.
Biltmore House workers were out checking all the propane heaters they had put in the flower fields on the estate to try and keep the blooming flowers from freezing. Wow I can't imagine how much all those heaters cost !!!
After chores and breakfast I had my devotions and then did an inside walking video for the second morning in a row.
I started house cleaning and spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon in cleaning mode. With the flea market trip last Wednesday the house needed a good cleaning today and it was a perfect inside day to get it done.
The temperature never got above freezing all day. This is a comparison from last year to this year on this date and it is a new record high / low  temp for this day.
G-son had his spring pictures taken today and he looks so handsome and grown up. Where oh where has the time gone ??????
After hubbie got home from work we watched the early news cast then did the chores. The wind is still brutal and the temp is already in the mid 20's at supper time.
After we ate I did weekly paperwork and paid bills then we watched Survivor on TV and I got things ready for market.
Hubbie gave Bernie and Dolly baths tonight. Dolly seems to be recovering from what ever was wrong with her stomach and she is getting back to her old self slowly.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Those are some really cold temps for you. Here in WI we get used to cold - sort of - I never do though as I am always cold. Poor circulation I guess. Wow, does g-son ever look grown up and handsome. Keep warm my friend. Blessings