Saturday, March 25, 2017

MARKET SEEMS TO BE PICKING UP

Had a rough night of  trying to sleep last night. First with my stomach bothering me I took an Alka Selter then went to bed. I sat up a couple times trying to burb but couldn't and I just felt like I needed to for a long time that kept me awake. I must have dozed off somewhere between 2am and 5am because Dolly the 4-legged kid woke me at 5 barking. Hubbie got up and took her outside but that didn't seem to help whatever her problem was and she continued to bark for at least 30 minutes before finally settling down, then it took me awhile to get back to sleep before the 8am alarm.
I noticed the whites of my eyes are red from lack of sleep this morning as I got ready for market.
Market was pretty good today with the warming weather the shoppers seem to be increasing weekly.
After market I stopped at Aldi for some groceries that I forgot to get Thursday .
I made it home just before 3:00 and hubbie helped me unload all the things and put them away. He had done our shopping at Sam's Club on his way home then had taken a caramel cake I left on the table up to church for the after funeral lunch for one of our deceased church members family, Nettie Turpin.
Hubbie also helped #1 son carry 10 more sheets of sheet rock up stairs in his house.
He was ready for a rest when we got things put away.
Daughter came by for a nice visit and brought me a new swing that she had gotten free that needed the motor worked on. Even if the motor never works it will make a nice sleeping place for g-daughter #2.
After chores hubbie and I relaxed and watched some of the March madness games that were on tonight.
On the news tonight this map shows our area in the slight risk for severe weather tomorrow. I remember the last time we were in the slight risk area we really got hammered by high winds , rain, thunder and lightening so we wonder what tomorrow will bring ???
I am so tired tonight ,it is just 10:00 and I feel like I could sleep for days so I am going to soak in a hot bath and crawl into bed to hopefully make up for the lost sleep of last night.
The power company is shutting our power off from midnight to 4am overnight to do some work so we are unplugging things in case of a power surge and looking forward to a quiet night.
Thankful for the wonderful love of our precious Savior and for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: