Wednesday, March 22, 2017

QUIET COOL AFTER STORM DAY AND 1997 EVENTS

Thankfully woke to a calm morning today. As I did chores I looked around for wind damage but found only a few limbs blown down. There was only 6/10ths inch of rain in the gauge so most of what I heard last night must have been wind !!
Folks to the south of us had golf ball size hail and trees were blown down all around the area.
Thankful to be some of the lucky ones !!
After chores I walked and then had devotions and started my housecleaning day.
I spent the day until 3:00 in this mode except for a lunch break.
After hubbie got home from work we watched the news then did chores. The air is certainly cooler today than yesterday with a high of only 58 degrees and expecting 32 degrees tonight.
Daughter sent me this pic of little g-daughter #2 as she passes her 28th week of pregnancy.
I did weekly paperwork and paid bills tonight and got things ready for market tomorrow.
Hubbie and I both watched Survivor tonight between yawns. We are both tired from the storm keeping us awake last night so we are headed to early bedtimes tonight.
I want to get the 1997 March decade pics on here since I have only the one pic for this post.
#2 son turned 14 years old on the 1st day and daughter and a friend and his cousins Susie and Mark were there to help him eat his cake !!


I have no idea what we did for daughter's 12 th birthday that was on the 26th day of that month but I couldn't find any pics of it.
My niece Holly got married that year to her high school sweetheart Brent.
This is hubbies mom and dad and his brother with him at the wedding.
I am thankful that tonight is a calm quiet night and  thankful to God for answering prayers of protection last night.
Thankful for the blessings of this day also.
God Bless and Good Night.





1 comment:

linda m said...

So glad you made it through the terrible storm okay. I always dread those storms and spend a lot of my time on my knees praying for safety. At least you got some rain. Blessings