Friday, March 15, 2019

ANOTHER RAINY FRIDAY

This Friday started off with rain and all three kids and getting them fed and getting chores done before taking RL to pre-school.  This is g-son's second day of OSS so he is settled in to watch TV until the rain stops.
I came home from dropping RL and had my breakfast then got my baking done. I baked 3 caramel, 2 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies before taking a lunch break. I needed to go to Sam's to collect my bonus money from our Sam's card and g-son wanted one of their bacon cheeseburgers for lunch.
I got my money but when g-son found out it would take 15-20 minutes to get his cheeseburger cooked we decide to go to Wendys. This was better for me because I like their apple pecan chicken salad. Traffic was terribly heavy on the way into town.
After we ate we saw an estate sale sign and checked that out finding a couple things we couldn't live without and then went by the Amazon return place and found a couple things. G-son enjoyed the leisurely shopping and he also found things at both places.
We came home and all three of us did some house cleaning. G-son went around and picked up all the toys the girls left scattered around, hubbie vacuumed and I mopped.
D-in-love and RL came up after she got off work and picked up a cattle waterer to put the RL's baby chicks in to give them a deeper and bigger space.

RL loves these little chicks...…

Hubbie and I did chores and I dumped 1" of rain from the gauge this evening and thankfully the skies cleared this evening for a pretty sunset.


I caught this airplane streaking across the rising moon .

I iced all my cakes tonight and got things packed for market early so we could watch the UNC / Duke semi-final tournament game that starts about 9:30.  It turned out to be one of the best college basketball games I have seen in a while and UNC lost by 1 point.
We were late getting to bed but the game was so good neither of us was watching the clock.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: