Friday, March 29, 2019

BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY

Friyaaaaay !!!!   Up to all three grand kids here this morning as g-son has a sore throat and headache and after daughter left with him she brought him back and said he was too sick to go to school.
He felt a little better after he ate some waffles but still looked very pale and he had a really runny nose.
He stayed on the couch all morning.
I got chores done and took RL to pre-school, today is prom day and she was proud of her little dress.

This has been a really fun week for her.
I made a stop at Ingles on the way home for some eggs to bake with.
I had breakfast when I got home and then while IR napped hubbie and I cleaned house.
I feel better today with my achy joints after taking my first dose of Hemp oil last night.
Deb, RL and g-son's other g-ma picked up RL from pre-school and came by and picked up g-son so she could spend some time with him. He felt bad and didn't want to move off the couch but he went home with them for the afternoon.
I baked cakes, 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound and 1 pan of brownies while hubbie and IR enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree sunshine of the afternoon.
I got out for a little while after my cakes all came out of the ovens.


I noticed more colorful wild flowers blooming around the yard as the Violets and Wood's Hyacinths are all being pollinated  by the early bumble bees who are venturing out into the warm sunshine.

The forecast for next week could make them regret this decision as some of the models are predicting accumulating snowfall on Tuesday.

Daughter picked up IR and hubbie and I were getting chores done when #1 son came in with a large dune buggy thingy for g-son.
It has a dead battery and needs some work from it's previous owner rolling it but g-son was happy for the possibilities of being able to ride around the bottom pastures soon in it. RL was excited also to look forward to riding with her big brother.



Hubbie hooked the disk to the tractor and ran through our garden for the first time this evening.
The soil is really clumpy but hopefully the rain or snow of next week will soften it some.
It will need to be disk at least one more time before rototilling and planting.

We came inside and watched our UNC tarheel basketball team play their last game, plagued by some sickness of the last couple days and Auburn hitting every 3-pointer they threw up their season came to an end. Congrats to Auburn they played a great game and will move into the elite eight.
I iced cakes and got things ready for market while watching parts of the Duke/ Virginia Tech game which Duke squeeked out another 2 point win in.
I took more of my Hemp oil and got into bed about midnight after tweaking my knee turning to go into the bathroom. Hopefully the pain will subside enough for me to sleep.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: