Saturday, March 9, 2019

DREADED DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGINS

Got that extra hour of sleep this morning to help get the weekend off to a good start.
Got chores done in a misty rain and got to market on time.
Business was very slow as the nasty day just got worse with fog and cold temps only getting into the lower 40's today.
I am thankful for all I did sell as I at least made almost as much as I did Thursday. That's usually switched as Saturdays are usually better then weekdays.
It was cold inside market again today so I was glad to see closing time roll around. I came straight home today as hubbie had made a stop earlier on his way home to get a couple items we needed for tomorrow's lunch. I took this photo as I left market of the foggy dreary day.

Hubbie has been having back trouble so we decided to take this rainy afternoon off and do nothing.
We watched some basketball games and then had a salad supper before getting out and doing the chores. There was only 3/10ths inch of rain in the gauge but it sure has been a messy day.
The "T" storm is moving across the country bringing more snow for the north and of course more rain for us.

We watched the season finale between UNC / Duke tonight and UNC came away with their second defeat of Duke this season.
It was nice to have an evening to do nothing but rest before the dreaded daylight savings time "springing forward" of the clocks tonight. I do not like this time change at all and it will take me a couple weeks to get adjusted !!
There is some talk of stopping the time changes so I really hope they  choose to stay on one time or the other all the time.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: