Sunday, March 24, 2019

MARCH MADNESS SUNDAY

A beautiful spring feeling morning today as I get chores done and take time to watch the Guinea hens searching for insects in the grass.
We went to church and came home to have a spaghetti lunch with #1 son and g-son as everyone else had other plans today.
After they left hubbie and I spent a restful afternoon and evening watching March madness basketball games as 3 of our ACC teams punch their tickets to the sweet sixteen . UNC defeated Washington  then Duke barely squeaked out a 1 point win over UCF and Virginia won over Oklahoma.
We got chores done and I caught up my blog post that I needed to add pics to and publish . I have been under the weather all week and have actually wrote the post on my laptop from the couch but I have to add pics and post on my desktop so I caught that up tonight.
I am hoping this coming week is going to be a better one for me as I still feel like my energy could be much better and my head is still stuffed up but I am thankful that each day seems to be better than the one before.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

I was wondering where you have bee. So sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. I have been blessed this year as I haven't come down with anything. I usually get sick a t least once every winter. Stay well. Blessings