Friday, March 8, 2019

FRI-YAY !!!!


Fri-yaaaay !!!   Up and out to get chores done and get RL to pre-school. I made a stop at Ingles for gas and a couple things I needed for my baking today on the way home.
I decide after having breakfast that I didn't have time to get all my baking done before it was time to pick up RL so I cleaned house instead. It is raining once again today and is a cold day with temps in the upper 30's.
We all went to pick up RL and stopped at Burger King for lunch . Both girls ate well and were happy to be getting back into the regular lunch routine unlike last time we stopped here and left because they both were so whinny.
We left there and headed to Fletcher to pick up feed hoping that both girls would take a nap riding in the rain.
We got feed and I got d-in-love all the things she needed for RL's chicks so she could get them home.
We also made a stop at Valley Ag in Mills River for me to order some chicks I want.
Re got chicks at Tractor Supply yesterday but everytime I buy what is supposed to be all pullets from there I always have a couple roosters in the mix. In all the pullet chicks I have ordered from Valley Ag they have always been all pullets.
Ordered 6 Golden Sexlinks and 6 Americana pullets ,they will be here on April 10th.
Thankfully both girls did take about an hour nap and IR still slept another hour after we got home. I think she is getting sick because she has a bad cough today.
I had a salad then started my baking. I baked 6 caramel, 2 pound, 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies.
After both girls were picked up hubbie and I caught a break in the rain and got the feed unloaded and got chores done. There was 1/2 inch of rain in the gauge this evening.
RL got her chicks all set up and was very happy cuddling them.



I spent the evening icing my cakes and getting things ready for market .
Hopefully the rain won't keep the customers away tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: