Saturday, March 16, 2019

SLOW MARKET SATURDAY

An extra hour of sleep felt really good this morning after our late night. We got chores done and got loaded for market.
It feels more like winter this morning at 33 degrees but at least the sun is shining.
I am counting on some St. Patrick's day leprechaun luck today for my sales.

Market was slow all day and very few customers came through. I am thankful for all I did sell as always.
I stopped at Aldi on the way home and picked up baking supplies and groceries.
Hubbie helped me unload and get things put away before he went back to cutting up the logs of firewood.
I rested for a bit and watched the 2A girls high school state championship game between Mountain Heritage high school the western champs and Farmville the eastern champ. Mountain Heritage won the game for the first state championship in any sport for their school.  When my kids were in high school we were in the same conference with Mountain Heritage.
Another beautiful sunset to end this day.


We got chores done and then settled in to watch the finals of the ACC tournament between Duke and Florida State. I don't like either of these schools so it'll be an easy game to watch.
Duke won the game and are this years ACC tournament champions.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: