Thursday, March 14, 2019

SLOW MARKET DAY

Market days breaks cloudy and cool . I got chores done while hubbie got all three grands their breakfast. I got ready for market and dropped RL off at pre-school and met hubbie, g-son and IR at market.
IR was tickled to have g-son around to play with her this morning and g-son was a big help carrying all my racks in.
I got set up and sales were as expected very slow, I mostly sold eggs but that is a good thing. I did slowly sell about $74 worth of eggs and cakes for daughter and I .
Our regular manager was out today spending time with her son who was visiting from Wyoming and the board member that was taking her place had a doctor appointment at 1:00 so after she left I became manager as well as taking care of my table which is pretty far from the office but there was very little customer traffic through so I handled it.
I stayed after everyone left and put out my St. Patrick's day decorations.

I made a stop at the bank and Ingles to pick up some baking supplies and groceries on the way home .
A customer picked up a pound cake from here after I got home so at least I can add a little more to today's total.
#1 son and d-in-love had a meeting with the assistant principle at 4:00 to discuss why the father of the boy who g-son had fought with had gotten access to g-son yesterday in the office and made a threatening comment to him.  This infuriated all of us and was a total safety fail at the school.
The assistant acknowledged the mistake and apologized and it all was documented so hopefully this won't ever happen again.
G-son was a big help to hubbie this afternoon and he got a lot of his wood split without hurting his back again.
After chores tonight hubbie and I watched the UNC/ Louisville ACC tournament game which UNC won and part of the Duke / Syracuse game but didn't make it though the whole game. Son-in-love and his cousin are in Charlotte and got to see both these games in person tonight.
The day has been socked in cloudy but no rain yet. This winter storm named Ulmer is really a bad one as it moves across the country causing major damage.




Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking for special prayers for g-son tonight.
God Bless and Good Night